Skip the Line Private Tour: Vatican Museums Walking Tour with Portuguese-Speaking Guide
Receive the Papal treatment with your very own private tour of the Vatican! You'll receive personalized attention from your Portuguese-speaking guide, and with an exclusive access through a reserved entrance you won't waste any time waiting in line! Head straight inside and marvel at the treasures and artwork inside rooms like the Gallery of Maps and Raphael's Rooms. Visit the Sistine Chapel to see Michelangelo's 'The Last Judgement' and 'The Creation of Adam,' and then finish your private tour inside St Peter's Basilica.
Due to a new Vatican partnership, this tour provides VIP access through a reserved door, allowing you to skip all the lines – even the priority lines.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private walking tour
- Professional Portuguese-speaking guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Visit Vatican Museums with your guide
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Get inside the Sistine Chapel
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Skip the Line to St. Peter's Basilica
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via Vittor Pisani, 4, 00136 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On Wednesday, we will be unable to include St. Peter's Basilica and St. Peter's Square. This is due to the Papal Audience. As an alternative you will be offered an extended itinerary within the Vatican Museums
- On rare occasions, St Peter’s Basilica closes without notice. If this happens, you'll spend a full 3 hours touring the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Only small bagas are allowed in the venue.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by City Wonders Ltd