Skip the Line Private Tour: Vatican Museums Walking Tour with Spanish-Speaking Guide
The Vatican Museums is one of the most important repositories of art in the world, and you’ll want to savor every masterpiece. With this private tour, save hours waiting in the notoriously long lines to enter. Your Spanish-speaking guide will lead you to the collection’s highlights to the Sistine Chapel. Pass through an exclusive entrance to St. Peter’s Basilica to avoid the crowds and have more time to admire the church and square.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private walking tour
- Professional Spanish-speaking guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Skip-the-line Vatican tours are so popular, even the priority lines are long! But this tour includes exclusive access through a reserved entrance, ensuring that you will not wait in any long lines. Accompanied by your expert Spanish-speaking guide, head inside to enjoy an intimate, personalized tour of the Vatican Museums -- a place that was originally meant for the sole enjoyment of the Pope.
The lavish, intricate labyrinth is made up of 2,000 rooms that stretch over almost 9 miles (14 kilometers). In fact, it is said that if you spent 60 seconds looking at every item, it would take 12 years to see everything! With your own private guide to lead the way, you'll discover the beauty and secrets hidden within the masterpieces lining these rooms.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
A highlight of the private tour of the Vatican Museums is experiencing Michelangelo's famous The Creation of Adam fresco as you explore the Sistine Chapel.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
After taking in the sights of the chapel and the museums complex, you will encounter another Michelangelo masterpiece – La Pieta – in St Peter's Basilica
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Finish your walking tour on a high note, and stop to admire magnificent St Peter's Square while your guide points out Bernini's ingenious use of optical illusion.
Departure Point :Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On Wednesday we will be unable to include St. Peter's Basilica and St. Peter's Square. This is due to the Papal Audience during which access to St. Peter's Basilica could be closed. As an alternative you will be offered an extended itinerary within the Vatican Museums.
- On rare occasions, St Peter’s Basilica closes without notice. If this happens, you'll spend a full 3 hours touring the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.