Skip the line: Samba Show Admission & Transfer with Dinner Option
Enjoy the biggest and most traditional show of authentic Brazilian music. Let us find out why Brazil is known as the homeland of Samba in a memorable night.
Starting with hotel pickup, we take you to see professional dancers performing the different Brazilian rhythms throughout the years, like the Lambada, Carimbó, Xaxado, Forró, Frevo, Maculelê, Capoeira, Dança de Orixás, Boleadeiras, Bossa Nova, Samba de Gafieira, the famous Carnival and much more! It is a two-hour spectacle with lights, colors, and music!
At the end of the night, we take you back to your hotel.
Choose the Dinner & Samba Show Admission Option for buffet dinner in a typical Brazilian restaurant: the Churrascaria. After dinner, we take you to the Samba Show.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tickets to Samba Show
- Entry/Admission - Churrascaria Carretão Lido
- Entry/Admission - Ginga Tropical
What's excluded :
- Dinner - Dinner at Churrascaria (unless if option is selected) - drinks and desserts not included.
- Visit: Churrascaria Carretão Lido, Rua Ronald de Carvalho, 55 lojas A e B - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22021-020, Brazil
The “Churrascaria” is a traditional steak house in Brazil with a special grilling method that involves a variety of meats cooked over a “churrasqueira”, which is Portuguese for “barbecue grill”. It is an all-you-can-eat style restaurant where different cuts of meat are brought to your table by the waiters throughout the night. A salad buffet bar with different side dishes is also available to you.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Ginga Tropical, Rua Conde Bernadotte 26 Teatro Leblon - Sala Fernanda Montenegro, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22430-200 Brazil
In a very a comfortable theater, we see professional dancers performing the different brazilian rhythms throughout the years, such as Lambada, Carimbó, Xaxado, Forró, Frevo, Maculelê, Capoeira, Dança de Orixás, Boleadeiras, Bossa Nova, Samba de Gafieira, the famous Carnival and much more! It is a two-hour spectacle with lights, colors, and music!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most hotels in the areas of Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Flamengo and Downtown (Centro). Contact us back to adjust the pickup time.For Barra da Tijuca/ Recreio we provide pick-up for an additional 10 USD per person that must be paid directly to the tour guide on the day of the tour.Ports
- Píer Mauá, Av. Rodrigues Alves - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20091-000, Brazil
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers per Minivan.
- Minimum of 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.