Skip the Line: Semi Private Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Afternoon Tour
Join our exclusive, Semi Private guided afternoon tour of the Vatican. With no more than 12 people in the group our guide will tailor the tour experience to your personal interests. Meet your guide at the meeting point near to the Vatican Museums and skip the long lines at the entrance.
Stroll through the vast galleries and visit the Gallery of the Maps, Gallery of the Tapestries and Gallery of the Candelabra. Admire the beautiful Pine Courtyard, and enter the Pio Clementine Museum. Step inside the famous Raphael's Rooms and see "The School of Athens".
Enter the stunning Sistine Chapel and admire Michelangelo’s famos frescos “The Last Judgement” and “The Creation of Adam”, and many other artworks made by famous artists such as Raphael, Botticelli and Perugino.
At the end of the tour your guide will take you to visit St Peter's Basilica, and introduce you to the history of several artworks, including Michelangelo's La Pietà sculpture, Bernini's immense Baldachino, and much more!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets
- Skip the line access
- Head sets when needed
- Small group with a maximum of 12 people
- Instant confirmation
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- St. Peter's Basilica is not included until further notice
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Skip the lines at the entrance of the Vatican museums and visit with your expert guide the famous Vatican Museums. See the beautiful Pine Courtyard and Pio Clementine Museum, enter to the Gallery of the Maps, the Gallery of the Tapestries and the Gallery of the Candelabra. Admire the stunning Raphael's Rooms.
Duration: 2 hours 20 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Enter the famous Sistine Chapel, admire the Michelangelo's frescoes "Last Judgement" and "Creation of Adam" and many other artworks made by many other famous artist such as Raphael and Botticelli.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
At the end of the Vatican tour your guide will take you to visit the largest Christian church in the world – St Peter's Basilica – and introduce you to the history of several artworks, including Michelangelo's La Pietà sculpture, Bernini's immense Baldachino, and much more!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Via Leone IV & Viale Giulio Cesare, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Sistine Chapel, 00120, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.