Skip the Line: Taronga Western Plains Zoo General Entry Ticket
The Zoo is home to hundreds of rare and endangered animals including giraffes, rhinos, elephants and big cats. Daily keeper activities (included in zoo entry) and special tours deliver magical experiences you will never forget. Tickets are valid for two consecutive days, giving you ample time to experience all that is on offer. Don't miss the Zoo's all new African Lion Pride Lands precinct. Explore a sprawling visitor area with views across to the Lion pride! Get an up close view at the glass viewing windows, or hop on board Pride Lands Patrol, a purpose-built safari tour that journeys deep into Lion territory (additional cost). The Zoo's free access Savannah Visitor Plaza includes shop, playground and cafe overlooking Savannah Lake and Primate Island, home to Black-handed Spider Monkeys and Squirrel Monkeys.
What's included :
- 2 Day Entry to Taronga Western Plains Zoo Dubbo, includes nine free Keeper Activities daily.
- Entry/Admission - Taronga Western Plains Zoo
What's excluded :
- Bike and Buggy Hire
- Savannah Safari
- Animal Encounters
- Lion Pride Lands Patrol (tour)
- Early Morning Walk
- Visit: Taronga Western Plains Zoo, Obley Rd, Dubbo, New South Wales NSW 2830 Australia
Experience the ultimate zoofari at Taronga Western Plains Zoo in Dubbo! Where you'll find yourself surrounded by wildlife in wide open plains. Whether you walk, drive or ride around the Zoo's five kilometre circuit on hired bikes or carts, there's plenty to see and do.
Departure Point :Taronga Western Plains Zoo, Obley Rd, Dubbo, New South Wales NSW 2830 Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Taronga Western Plains Zoo