Skip the Line: The National Museum of Iceland Ticket
The National Museum of Iceland's permanent exhibition, Making of a Nation - Heritage and History in Iceland, is intended to provide insight into the history of the Icelandic nation from the Settlement to the present day.
The aim is to cast light on the Icelanders' past by placing the cultural heritage preserved by the National Museum in a historical context, guided by the question: What makes a nation?
The exhibition includes about 2,000 objects, dating from the Settlement Age to the present, as well as about 1,000 photographs from the 20th century.
The exhibition is conceived as a journey through time: it begins with the ship in which medieval settlers crossed the ocean to their new home, it ends in a modern airport, the Icelanders' gateway to the world.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lockers for luggage
What's excluded :
- Visit: National Museum of Iceland, Sudurgata 41, Reykjavik 101 Iceland
Our guests are welcome to visit the old home of the The Culture House (Safnahus) free of charge.
Departure Point :National Museum of Iceland, Sudurgata 41, Reykjavik 101 Iceland
Departure Time :8/15/2019 - 10/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.