Skip-the-line tour of the Colosseum & Ancient Rome by Tommaso with Hotel pick up
Meet your local guide Tom at your hotel and take a guided voyage through the Colosseum, including skip the-line access, to get the most out of your visit. By investigating the amphitheater's first and second levels with an Archaeologist, who has extensive experience with history, workmanship and paleohistory, you'll find out about the causes of this notable Rome milestone. Hear tales about fighter fights and Roman sovereigns, and wonder about the designing of the old structure. Explore the Palatine Hill and the vestiges of the Roman Forum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- hotel drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Meet your guide at your central located Hotel start your investigation of old Roman history. Visit the Colosseum first, including skip the-line passage. Find out about the tremendous diversions and ridiculous fights that were held inside. Hear about the procedures of development imagined by the Romans, the amazing capacity of the combatants, the rough battling between fascinating creatures and the abnormal state of innovation accomplished by Roman architects to fabricated the Colosseum. Stroll around the main levels and achieve the field to find out about the trapdoors and every one of the systems used to energize the diversions. Your guide will keep you engaged with stories of sea-fights, the pens where lions were kept before the amusements began, the rooms in which combatants were holding up before they achieved the field, the executions, and the fervor of the observers going to the most breathtaking, fabulous, and costly diversions in mankind's history. Subsequent to investigating the principal level you will achieve the second levels to appreciate the best inside and outside view and of the Colosseum. The initial segment of the visit will end before the official book shop of the Colosseum where you can locate a wide grouping of books about the Colosseum. Your guide will be at your disposal to answer the majority of your inquiries and interests.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Begin your second piece of the visit investigating the Palatine Hill living arrangement of the Roman Emperors, facing on one side the Circus Maximus and on the opposite side the valley of the Roman Forum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Visit the Forum after your stroll through Palatine Hill. The Roman Forum is a standout amongst the most vital archeological zones on the planet, with some of old Rome's most reminiscent remnants: the Temple of Julius Caesar (worked in a similar spot where his body was incinerated), the Arch of Titus, House of the Vestal Virgins, Senate House, Basilica of Maxentius, and significantly more .
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please leave your hotel name and we will pick you up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.