Skip the Line: Traditional Flamenco Show Ticket
We can say without a doubt that it is the most beautiful live flamenco show in Madrid. An unforgettable experience! A stage in a room for 54 spectators without a microphone or amplification of sound. In addition, we are in the neighborhood of Chueca, very close to "Plaza de Chueca", where you can take or eat something before or after the show.
per adult from
What's included :
- Traditional Flamenco Show Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Centro Cultural Flamenco
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Visit: Centro Cultural Flamenco, Calle del Conde de Xiquena 6 Metro Chueca, 28004 Madrid Spain
An exclusive show that takes place in Madrid bringing back the essence of traditional Flamenco. Through a traditional flamenco quartet consisting of two bailaoras, one cantaor and one guitarist. With a careful selection of dances consiting of shawls, castanets, tambourines and "bata de cola" , not to mention profound beauty and technical perfection, this show will deligth spectators and will provoke in them a feeling of intense emotion.
Departure Point :Centro Cultural Flamenco, Calle del Conde de Xiquena 6 Metro Chueca, 28004 Madrid Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This show won't accept admissions to children younger than 6 years old
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.