Skip the Line Vatican Museums Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica
Take the opportunity to discover one of the richest art collections housed in the Vatican Museums. Admire the Sistine Chapel, one of the most famous cultural and artistic treasures and St. Peter's Basilica the most important church of the Christian world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional monolingual guide
- Entrances to Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Everything that it is not specifically mentioned under the tour included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Meet our tour assistant and take part in the group. After a little time meet your local guide and start you journey through the masterpieces hosted in the Museum
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Take your time to admire the Sixtine Chapel, a real treasure not only for its decoration but also for being the seat of the conclave.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The universal headquarters of the Catholic Church and Pope's residence. Enjoy the architectural magnicifence and beauty of numerous works of art, such as Michelangelo's Pity (La Pietá).
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Created in the seventeenth century by Bernini is an architectural highlight. Bordered on two sides by semi-circular colonnades which symbolize the stretched arms of the church embracing the world. It's worth taking time and contemplating this spectacular square.
Departure Point :Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for people with walking problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.