Skip the Line Vatican Museums Walking Tour with Spanish-Speaking Guide: Sistine Chapel and St Peters Basilica
Visit the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica on this must-do 3-hour Vatican walking tour, in a group of no more than 20 people! With some 12,000 rooms spanning nearly 4,000 years of history, the Vatican’s magnificent museum complex can be overwhelming, so let an expert Spanish-speaking guide introduce you to its defining highlights. Visit Raphael’s Rooms, Gallery of the Maps and more, and then step inside the Sistine Chapel to see Michelangelo’s fresco ‘The Creation of Adam.’ Finish with a St Peter’s Basilica tour and hear the secrets of the holiest place in Christendom. If you want to see these sights with just your sole group, upgrade to a private tour and enjoy personalized attention from a private guide.
Due to a new Vatican partnership, this tour provides VIP access through a reserved door, allowing you to skip all the lines – even the priority lines.
per adult from
What's included :
- Priority Access to the Vatican
- Professional Spanish-speaking guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Entry/Admission - Stanze di Raffaello
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: City Wonders, 00100 Rome Italy
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
With over 8 million visitors per year, the long lines to get in to the Vatican are almost as famous as the place itself! Over 200 tour operators have “Skip-the-Line” entry to the Vatican, but this Official Partner Tour grants you special access to the Private Partner Entrance, which allows us to enter immediately, saving 3 to 4 hours during peak season and giving you even more time to explore the beauty of the Museums.
Once inside, you and your small group of 20 or fewer people will enjoy all the highlights of the Vatican Museums with an expert guide by your side. You'll also get your own headset, so you can be sure to catch every detail. Explore the Pinecone Courtyard, Hall of Maps, Gallery of Tapestries, and Gallery of Candelabra as you learn about the history of these magnificent pieces along the way.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Later, visit the stunning Sistine Chapel and take some time inside the world-famous room to pick out the details in works like the Creation of Adam. From Michelangelo’s self-portrait to revenge for his enemies, you’ll discover the secrets hidden within these incredible frescoes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
After the Sistine Chapel, enjoy No-Wait Access yet again, exiting through a special door that leads straight into St. Peter’s Basilica, where you will enjoy a guided tour of the holiest place in Christendom. See the gilded altar and marvel at Michelangelo’s beautiful sculpture, La Pietà, before heading outside to St. Peter’s Square.
After all that, you'll leave the Vatican feeling like an expert!
If you want to enhance your Vatican experience, select one of the following experiences:
Small-Group Tour (Departure times varies): Enter the Vatican Museums as soon as it opens, before the other lines enter. Your tour is limited to 12 people for personal attention and information about the Vatican’s must-see sights.
Evening Tour at 7:30pm: Explore the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel after the doors close to the general public. A visit to St Peter’s Basilica is not included.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: La Pieta, Chapel of the Pieta Basilica Di San Pietro, Vatican City Italy
Passing by when visiting the Vatican Museums
Stop At: Stanze di Raffaello, Viale Vaticano, Vatican City Italy
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Via Vittor Pisani, 4, 00136 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour on Wednesday: St Peter's Basilica and St Peter's Square will be unavailable due to the Papal Audience. Extended Vatican Museum Tour will be offered instead
- On rare occasions, St Peter’s Basilica closes without notice. If this happens, you'll spend a full 3 hours touring the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel.
- Only small bags are allowed on the tour
- Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women to enter to the venues
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.