Skip-the-line Villa Farnesina Raphael Paintings & Trastevere Guided Tour in Rome
This is a private 2.5 hour tour in the company of a very knowledgeable local guide. With reserved skip-the-line entry, (entrance fees included), what better way to explore Villa Farnesina and marvel at the masterpieces by Raphael and his disciples.
Time permitting, after leaving the villa your guide will take you on a tour of the vibrant Trastevere District with its narrow flower-decked streets. This is one tour that is a must when visiting Rome – you won’t be disappointed!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Professional art historian guide
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Villa Farnesina
- Entry/Admission - Trastevere
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa Farnesina, Via della Lungara 230, Rome Italy
Your guide will take you back in time to the XVI century to see Villa Farnesina’s wonderful gardens and the marvelous rooms adorned with works by Raphael and other famous masters such as Peruzzi, Del Piombo, Romano and Sodoma.
This is an interactive tour and by the use of the iPad and other multi-media tools the past will be brought to life. The guide is there to answer all of your questions and can tailor the tour to your specific requirements if requested.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Trastevere, 00153 Rome Italy
Time permitting the tour may be extended so that you can also visit the surrounding Trastevere District.
The Trastevere District is buzzing with activity and is the site of one of Italy’s premier examples of Renaissance architecture, the Villa Farnesina. It houses amazing artwork by Raphael and his disciples. The rooms are decorated by some of the most noted artists of the XV century and on this 2.5 hour tour your guide will make the visit to the Villa Farnesina an experience you won’t forget. Raphael’s Stories of Cupid and Venus and the Triumph of Galatea, mythological and classic frescoes by Sebastiano, Del Piombo, Giulio, Romano, Sodoma and Peruzzi. Previously, the villa was the residence of Agostina Chigi, the Pope’s banker and subsequently the Farnese family and is an absolute jewel of the Renaissance period. With the assistance of multimedia tools and the iPad your private guide will be able to take you back in time and regale you with anecdotes and many interesting and curious facts that will make this a truly memorable experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via della Lungara, 00165 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.