Skip the Line: Welchman Hall Gully Admission Ticket
A lush tropical forest located in a collapsed cave and the only forest open to the public. A troop of Green monkeys are fed between 1030 am and 12 pm daily. For the children, there is a small adventure park and farm animals. For the adults, they can relax with a cold beer and local fish cakes at the Cafe. Come see what Barbados looked like over 300 years ago. Also take advantage of the spectacular view of the East Coast of the island
per adult from
30 to 45 minutes
What's included :
- Admission ticket
- Entry/Admission - Welchman Hall Gully
What's excluded :
- Visit: Welchman Hall Gully, Welchman Hall Barbados
A lush Tropical Forest located in a collapsed cave and the only forest open to the public. Come see what Barbados looked like 300 years ago. There is also a troop of monkeys are that fed between 1030am and 12pm daily. For the children there is a small adventure park and farm animals and for the parents, you can relax with a cold beer and local fish cakes at the Cafe.
Departure Point :Welchman Hall Gully, Welchman Hall Barbados
Departure Time :5/16/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.