Skip the Line: Wild Waters Waterpark - Slider Ticket
Cool-off from the Coastal sunshine with a fun-filled, adventurous day out at Kenya's largest Waterpark with this all-day slider ticket. There's something for everyone: thrill rides for the adrenaline-junkies, a lazy river for those that want to unwind under the sun, and a Kids Pool with Slides and a Play Station suited specifically for the young ones. This pass offers full access to all our water-based facilities.
per adult from
What's included :
- Single-User Slider Pass for all access to our facilities
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Wild Waters
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Wild Waters, Mombasa Links Road, Nyali, Mombasa 80100 Kenya
THE WILD WATERS EXPERIENCE
‘Aqua MADNESS, ‘Absolutely AMAZING’, ‘FUN at its BEST, are just some of the terms used on TripAdvisor to describe Wild Waters, the leading entertainment facility in Mombasa.
With 15 Adults and Kids Water Slides, two landing pools, a large Lazy River, and a one-of-a kind Rain Dance Disco, Wild Waters offers a truly unique entertainment experience for families and Coastal revellers.
There’s plenty of water thrills and fun for kids of all ages here. We’ve got Thrill Body and Tube-Rides which are guaranteed to get your pulse pounding, Lazy Float Rides down the cliff for those who are looking forward to Takin’ it Easy, and a Kiddie Pool with Slides and a Play Station for the Lil’ Ones who need some extra special attention in a fun, safe and secure environment.
Most important of all, you can rest assured that your family will be enjoying a monitored, safe atmosphere. Our friendly, attentive, highly trained guards are always on duty to give you peace of mind.
• The Slider Pass includes unlimited access to all Waterslides and water-based facilities
• Operating hours are from 10am - 6pm, Tuesday - Sunday
WE DON'T INCLUDE:
This pass does not include any additional adds-ons such as
• Transportation to and from the venue. Wild Waters is located on Links Road, Nyali Area, Mombasa. We recommend you use Uber to reach our facility, or ask the Hotel reception to get you a local taxi, or "Tuk Tuk" to drop you to our venue. We are very close to most hotels in the area which are in North Coast, and approximately 15mins from the CBD.
• Food and Beverages are also not included in the price. We have a Bar and Restaurant that sells a wide range of local and international cuisines and cocktails. We recommend you try our "Chicken Biriani" which is a local Coastal meal, and one that is quite popular at our venue.
Departure Point :Wild Waters, Mombasa Links Road, Nyali, Mombasa 80100 Kenya
Departure Time :1/2/2020 - 1/8/2022
Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.