Skip the Line: World of Birds Admission Ticket
The largest bird sanctuary in Africa, with over 3000 birds and over 400 different species. Walk through the 100 aviaries and observe eagles, falcons and flamingos. Don't forget The Monkey Jungle where you get to interact with squirrel monkeys.
• World of Birds is Africa’s largest bird sanctuary: 3,000 birds and 400 different species, including flamingos, eagles, owls and falcons
• 100 different walk-through aviaries
• Monkey Jungle to interact with squirrel monkeys
• Baboons, meerkats, porcupines and reptiles as well
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - World of Birds
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: World of Birds, Valley Road Coastal Route, Cape Town Central 7806 South Africa
Step into Africa’s largest bird sanctuary and one of the few large bird parks in the world at World of Birds. Visitors can get up close and personal with birds indigenous to South Africa, including ostriches, cormorants, pelicans, penguins, parrots and others. Avery guides are available to explain these fascinating feathered creatures and their various behaviours. World of Birds also hosts a Monkey Jungle, where visitors can interact with the inquisitive resident squirrel monkeys. It’s a fun-filled and informative day out for the whole family, and a real paradise for nature lovers, photographers and kids.
The World of Birds is set in the beachside town of Hout Bay at the foot of Table Mountain. The wooded valley was named by the Dutch, and translates to ‘wood bay’. Set amongst the trees, World of Birds Wildlife has over 3,000 birds of 400 different species stretched over four hectares of land. There are more than 100 walk-through aviaries, and birdlife including falcons, eagles, owls, flamingos and buzzards. There are also mammals at the park, with baboons, meerkats and porcupines, as well as a few small reptiles on show.
Don’t miss a walk through the Magic Forest, a fun trail that offers magical delights alongside bird sightings. When you encounter a parrot, say hello and wait for a response – some of them used to be pets and know a few phrases! Another great feature is the Monkey Jungle, a short walk through a ‘jungle’ where little monkeys may sit on your shoulder. A highlight is feeding time for the birds of prey, which happens at 16:15.
Did you know
The World of Birds is much more than a tourist attraction. It also functions as a breeding centre and orphanage, hospital, wellness sanctuary and conservation centre for threatened species.
Departure Point :World of Birds, Valley Road Coastal Route, Cape Town Central 7806 South Africa
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.