Skip the Line:Palau de la Música Concert Sept-Dec (Modernist UNESCO Heritage)
-Palau de la Música Concert (Barcelona)
-The best orchestras and performers
-Choose your date
-Amazing modernist concert hall UNESCO World Heritage
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Music Concert
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Palace of Catalan Music, Carrer Palau de la Musica, 4-6, 08003 Barcelona Spain
The Palau de la Música Catalana is one of the most representative monuments of the city and It is one of the most recommended tourist attractions of Barcelona.
Built between 1905 and 1908 by the great architect Lluis Domènech i Montaner, the Palau de la Música Catalana is an architectural jewel of Catalonia and essential part of any visit to the city, as any of the most fascinating Gaudi buildings.
Departure Point :Palace of Catalan Music, Carrer Palau de la Musica, 4-6, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (age minimum 4)
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.