Skydive Bribie Island
Skydive Bribie Island – skydive over the blue waters of Moreton Bay before landing on one of Bribie Island’s white sand beaches. Tandem skydiving is one of the best things to do in Bribie Island – you’ll see stunning beaches and ocean views as you free fall from up to 15,000ft.
A tandem skydive is the ultimate introduction to skydiving! Tick skydiving off your 'Bucket List', or simply experience the thrill of a lifetime on your holiday! No matter the reason - Skydive Bribie Island is the place for your tandem Skydive in Australia!
Enjoy the scenic flight to jump height over Moreton Bay, with views over Brisbane City, Redcliffe, the Glasshouse mountains, Moreton Island and Pumicestone Passage. But don’t get too comfy on the scenic flight, because soon it will be time to skydive!
“Ready, Set, Skydive!” We’ll jump out of the aircraft….
Freefalling at over 200kmph towards the earth, you’ll be skydiving with our instructors from up to 15,000ft. The parachute will open, then you (yes! You get to fly the parachute!) can fly around the sky for a while, before landing on one of Bribie Island's beautiful beaches.
The tandem skydiving experience is something that EVERYONE should do once (or several times!) in their lives; trust us! You will never forget your first skydiving experience!
With experienced instructors, Guaranteed Beach Landings, spectacular views over South Eash Queensland as our aircraft climbs up to 15,000ft, Skydive Bribie offers you the experience of a lifetime at one of the best valude Tandem Skydive in Brisbane area!
- Professional training and instructions
- Scenic flight and tandem skydive from up to 15,000ft, adrenalin pumping freefall!
- Spectacular view of Moreton Bay, Bribie Island & The Sunshine Coast region
- Guaranteed beach landing
- Option to stear your parachute
- Skydive Certificate
- Experience of a lifetime
- Day 1 : Up to 15,000ft beach tandem skydive over Bribie IslandSkydive Bribie Island – skydive over the blue waters of Moreton Bay before landing on one of Bribie Island’s white sand beaches. Tandem skydiving is one of the best things to do in Bribie Island – you’ll see stunning beaches and ocean views as you free fall from up to 15,000ft.Meals :None
Currently operating on Saturdays and Sundays only! SELF DRIVE ONLY
Drop zones address: You can now find us at The Surf Club Bribie Island, First Avenue, Woorim, QLD, 4507. Check in is at the rear of the Surf Club.
- Free drink voucher (local beer, house wine or soft drink) included for each customer to use at the Surf Club and take in the wonderful views from the upper deck. Yay!
Woorim Beach Dropzone
Right on the main beach of Bribie, enjoy the white sand and blue water with views out to Moreton Island. Woorim is also a great beach for swimming, and patrolled by life guards during the summer months. Public toilets are near the surf club.
Red Beach Dropzone
One of Bribie Island’s best kept secrets, this secluded beach is accessed by a short sand path to the southern tip of Bribie. Looking out over Redcliffe and Deception Bay, we also see dolphins swimming just off the beach regularly.
Extra charge of $35 APF levy and admin fee applies and is payable on the day of skydive
Handicam Photos and Video
Capture the experience of your tandem skydive by choosing optional Handicam photos and video. Relive your skydive experience over and over, share it with your friends and family.
Skydive Bribie Island's Video and photo packages combine every style and technology available in the skydiving world, to bring you your skydive from every angle.See yourself fly like a bird over Australia's most spectacular coast line. Apart from our skydives our video's and photos are our next most popular option.
RECORD & RELIVE YOUR SKYDIVE, CHOOSE FROM THESE OPTIONS...
1. DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHS - HANDICAM (50-80 photos) $129: the Tandem Master will have a video camera strapped on their wrist and will make 30-50 photographs of your skydive catching all your facial expressions throughout freefall and the spectacular scenery.
2. VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHS – HANDICAM $159: the Tandem Master will have a video camera strapped on their wrist and will make a movie of your skydive + will take stills from the movie so you have digital photographs as well - catching all your facial expressions throughout freefall and the scenery.
All videos and photos come on USB stick and will be recorded in a general area format that will play all over the world and contain bonus promo skydive footage. Our videos will be fully edited with a music soundtrack.