CLOSED UFN DUE TO COVID-19 Skydive Cairns - tandem skydive over Cairns
Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive (over 60 seconds freefall)
-free Air-conditioned transfers to and from your accommodation (Cairns and northern beaches included)
-15 minute spectacular scenic flight over Cairns, Great Barrier Reef and rainforest
-Skydive from up to 15,000ft
-Cairns' largest drop zone for smoother, safer landings
-Latest modern parachutes equipped with backup automatic parachute deployment computer, jumpsuits and goggles
Extra charge of $35 APF (Australian Parachute Federation) levy and admin fee apply and is payable on the day of the skydive.
Requirements: Comfy clothes, closed shoes.
Skydiving is not permitted after doing the following:
-Deep Sea Diving (24hrs after)
-Certificate Diving (24hrs after)
-Introductory Diving (12hrs after)
Skydive Cairns is the premier skydiving company and the only company jumping directly over Cairns. This site has been written with the novice and experienced skydiver in mind. It really is something that needs to be experience to be believed. The feeling is beyond compare.Tandem Skydive is the ultimate opportunity to experience the freedom and exhilaration of the fastest human powered sport on earth. From the doorstep of your accommodation, to a spectacular flight with views of the Reef and Rainforest and through the sensation of freefall, the instructors of Skydive Cairns will guide you all the way. The great advantage of a tandem skydive is that you don’t need any experience, only a 10 minute instruction and training and you are on your way. You'll be attached to your instructor and few moments later, exit the aircraft at up to 15,000 ft and skydiving to earth at speed 200 kph. This is one of the most extreme adrenalin sensations you'll ever experience - imagine free falling from up to 15,000 ft, for over 60 seconds exhilarating free fall with your professional Tandem Master. Then your instructor will pull the parachute cord and together you fly under canopy and you can enjoy spectacular views of the Great Barrier Reeft and World Heritage Rainforest for approximately 4-5 minutes, descending slowly, making gentle turns through the sky. You can also assist in steering the parachute during the ride down and then you safely land on the drop-zone.
- The only skydive company, jumping over Cairns itself
- 2 hours turn around, Sunrise and night jumps available
- Free bus transfers from Cairns Accommodation
- Professional Training and instructions
- Scenic flight over Cairns
- Tandem skydive from up to 15,000ft, experience the freefall!
- Amazing views of Cairns and surroundings, Rainforest, Trinity inlet, out to the Reef
- Skydive Certificate of achievement
- Experience of a lifetime
- Day 1 : Up to 15,000ft Tandem skydive over CairnsHighlights: The only skydive company, jumping over Cairns itself 2 hours turn around. Sunrise and night jumps available Free bus transfers from Cairns accommodation Professional training and instrucitons Scenic Flight over Cairns Tandem skydive from up to 15,000ft, experience the freefall! Spectacular views of Cairns, Reef, Trinity inlet and out to the Reef Skydive Certificate of achievement Experience of a lifetime!Meals :None
Drop zone address: 52 Fearnly St, Cairns, Qld
Daily from 5:30am
(weather permitting- allow min. 2 hours)
Free bus pick up from 5:30am: From accommodation (hotels, motels, caravan parks, hostels, resorts) in Cairns or meet at 52 Fearnley, Cairns. Free pick up from Northern Beaches also available 6:30am only, extra charges applies to return transfers (operated by BTS) $20 per person.
Pick up for extra charge from Port Douglas to Cairns also available (operated by BTS Coaches):
Adult Child Family
One way $30 $20 $90
Return $50 $30 $150
Optional Extras: Photos or Video, available for purchase for extra charge
Extras: AU$35 Parachute levy and admin fee
Weight Restrictions and Charges apply, payable on arrival: as of 1st May 2017 we will be able to jump customers up to 125kgs in Cairns only. Subject to Safety Officer approval if over 95kgs.
95kg - 104,9kg = $50
105kg - 110kg = $75
111kg and above = $100