Skydive Sydney-Newcastle up to 15,000ft Tandem Skydive
Experience the ultimate rush as you free fall over the Hunter Region to the north of Sydney in a tandem parachute jump! Feel your adrenaline pump as you race to earth at speeds of more than 130 mph (220 kph) before the safety ripcord sends you into a peaceful parachute decent. See fantastic views over the greater Sydney area and the spectacular coastline, lakes and hinterland.
per adult from
What's included :
- Qualified jumper
- Professional training from highly trained tandem masters
- Commemorative skydive certificate
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Australian Parachuting Levy and Administration Fee
What's excluded :
- Video and photo packages (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Transfers are not included
Self-drive approximately 1-hour 40-minutes by road to Belmont from Sydney or approximately 30-minutes from Newcastle. Upon arrival, you will be given a full safety briefing from the professional and highly experienced instructors.
Board the plane and prepare for takeoff as you feel your excitement building! See views over the coast, the hinterland and lakes, as the aircraft reaches optimum altitude. Then, soar weightlessly through the open air! Feel the exhilaration as you free fall for up to one minute at speeds of more than 130 mph (220 kph). With the pull of the safety ripcord, your parachute will open and allow you to float through the air.
• Skydive Newcastle, Belmont Airport 864 Pacific Highway, Marks Point, Belmont, Lake Macquarie, New South Wales 2280 Australia
Departure Point :Lake Macquarie Airport, 864 Pacific Hwy, Marks Point NSW 2280, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight over 253 pounds (110 kgs) on application
- Surcharge will apply to persons 209 pounds (95kgs) and over
- Minimum age 12 years is subject to approval, if under 18 years, a written parental/guarding consent will be required
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid-19 Procedures: Physical distancing will be enforced in common areas, hand sanitiser will be available in all areas of the business, our staff will be in protective gear and face masks will be available should you want to wear one, we have increased cleaning protocols in all areas and high touch areas as frequently sanitised. All travellers will also be required to sign in for contact tracing purposes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- For more information please visit: https://www.skydive.com.au/more-info/blog/were-back-in-business-baby/
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.