CLOSED UFN DUE TO COVID-19 Skydive Sydney Wollongong
Sydney's only beach skydive! Over 60 seconds freefall at over 200km/h directly over the coast. Perfect for your first time. No experience is necessary as we provide you with a 15 minute safety brief before you skydive.
-Tandem skydive from up to 15,000ft over the beach
-Free return transfers from central Sydney to drop zone daily
-Professional training and instruction
- Scenic fligh up to 15,000ft
- Experience of a lifetime
-Full colour Certificate of Acheivement and sticker
- Free bus transfers from Sydney CBD and North Wollongong train station
- Professional Training and instructions
- Scenic flight and tandem skydive from up to 15,000ft
- Up to 60 seconds of unfogottable freefall!
- Amazing views, beach landing
- Option to stear your parachute
- Skydive Certificate of achievement
- Experience of a lifetime
- Day 1 : Up to 15,000ft beach tandem skydive over WollongongFree pick up from North Wollongong Train Station and Sydney’s CBD daily Sydney’s only beach skydive and amazing beach and costal views During the season, dolphins and whales can be spotter from the air! Easily accessible from Sydney via Train or self drive. Only 1h drive from Sydney CBD Professional training and instructions Freefall, spectacular views over Wollongong and Coastline Amazing viewing area to watch the skydivers landing. Experience of a lifetimeMeals :None
Departs: 7 Days (weather permitting)
Drop zone address: Stuart Park, George Hanley Drive, North Wollongong
Location: Just over 1 hour South of Sydney
FREE transfers from Sydney CBD daily!
Sydney CBD free pick up:
7:30am Bondi Junction Bus station: Grafton Street, Outside Meriton Serviced Apartments
8:00am Kings Cross: Holiday Inn Bus Stop, 203 Victoria St, Sydney
8:00am Central Station - Wake up Hostel: 814 George Street, Sydney
Exact pick up time will be confirmed upon booking. Customer must reconfirm the pick up min. 24 hours prior the jump.
- Skydive staff will have an area within Wake Up to do the first check-in steps before customers get on the bus
- Customers have the opportunity to purchase discounted food and drinks at the Wake Up cafe
- We will also have a fluent Mandarin speaking host at Wake Up
Spectators – extra charge per spectator of $20 one-way/return apply *subject to availability
Plus FREE pick-up / drop off from / to North Wollongong train station, 7 days/week. Please advise your customers to call our office and notify us that they are at the train station and we will pick them up for free!
$35 APF levy and admin fee has to be paid on the day of skydive directly to the operator.
- Video and Photo packages available to purchase separately on the day.
- Awesome Skydive Australia merchandise including Rip Curl tees, stubby holders, USBs and keyrings.