Sloth Discovery from Playa del Coco Area
Discover the natural habitat of the amazing Costa Rican Sloths amidst the lush Tropical Forest of the Tenorio Volcano. Along the way, Mother Nature may show up with colorful Toucans or even the world famous Red Eyed Tree Frog. This is an adventure of discovery to explore the richness of the nature and wildlife of Costa Rica.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- First class transportation
- Professional bilingual guides
- Entree to parks and sites
- Typical lunch.
- All taxes
What's excluded :
- Not included: gratuities to chauffeur and guides (recommended)
- Our guides will share fascinating facts such as why the Sloth’s fur is an ecosystem in itself. The journey will also bring you right between Tenorio and Miravales Volcanos where the Tropical Climate makes the region green, lush and rich in terms of flowers and vegetation.
On this tour, you will also get the chance to visit an amazing snake park and if feel really adventurous, why not try a Boa Constrictor around your neck?
This tour also give you the chance to know more about the life of butterfly’s. This if your chance to see the famous Costarican Blue Morpho in the Butterfly Garden.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: All major Hotel or know locations in Playa del Coco, Playa Ocotal and Playa Hermosa area.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.