Sloth One Day Tour & Hot Springs Arenal Volcano
Sloth One Day Tour & Hot Springs Arenal Volcano takes you to live a wonderful experience! Enjoy one of the most visited places in Costa Rica like
We will travel in our luxury transport from your hotel in
San José, Heredia or Alajuela and we will take you to the Sloths refuge for a 2 hours walk in the nature, Sloth habitat, and anyone can make this visit, since the Walking tour is suitable for anyone, accompanied by a guide we will learn about this beautiful animal.
After the walk, we move to the largest hot springs in the world! that are found under the skirts of the
Arenal Volcano, with 22 thermal pools of different temperatures, we will enjoy a large and varied lunch buffet!
Know with us Costa Rica, the Sloth, the Arenal Volcano, the Fortuna, the largest hot springs in the world ... and much more ... in a single tour
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The best on-board customer service
- Local taxes
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking Sloth tour
- Entry/Admission - GTC Costa Rica
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: GTC Costa Rica, Heredia 40101 Costa Rica
The tour starts from 5:00 a.m. in the pick ups of the different hotels located in
San José, Heredia or Alajuela.
Afterwards we travel 1 hour more to be in our breakfast buffet, we will enjoy a delicious "Gallo Pinto" typical of the Costa Rican breakfast plus 3 options to choose from in the buffet.
In this beautiful restaurant, we can also have the option of buying in one of the largest souvenirs in Costa Rica, where you will find many souvenirs of all styles, prices and sizes.
Then we continue our way to the shelter of Sloths in
La Fortuna de San Carlos, we did the tour for 2 hours watching these beautiful animals!
Then we move to the largest hot springs in the world, where we will make the buffet lunch overlooking the beautiful
After enjoying the afternoon in the
22 hot spring pools and being super relaxed, we return to the different hotels to successfully complete our day tour.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
"Our driver will arrive at the hotel with your name to look for them in or near the lobby. Then we will upload the luggage, get comfortable and start our journey.If you need a stop, a photograph, or something else !, don't worry, we will solve it, we will help you and we will advise you.Remember that it is your time, your trip and we are more than transportation. On the way to your destination, we can stop at a souvenir shop, at a restaurant for your breakfast, your lunch or a simple break for a few minutes.During our transfer, we will cross natural landscapes to admire the beauty of our country Costa Rica. Remember, we drive and you enjoy your trip !!! Welcome with the best customer service on board!"
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Extra clothes for the return
- Water bottle
- Sun hat
- Comfortable shoes or tennis
- Sandals for thermal pools
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- * Disinfection of hands and footwear before entering the transport * Luggage and hand luggage will be sprayed before entering the transport * Mandatory use of personal mask * Transport disinfection is guaranteed 100%
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.