Slovenia Off-the-Beaten-Path Day Trip from Ljubljana
Find out what other hidden attractions Slovenia has to offer and join us on a trip to the unknown, where you can become familiar with Slovenian traditions, visit local festivals, and discover places that only few tourists have seen.
Spend a day exploring the fascinating sights the tourist maps miss on this day trip from Ljubljana. Typified by Alpine peaks, emerald lakes and medieval towns with fairy-tale churches and castles, Slovenia is crammed with breathtaking natural, cultural and historical attractions just waiting to be discovered.
Join our expert guide on the best adventure of your trip as you set off for frozen-in-time medieval towns, hidden lakes, ancient castles, and snow-capped peaks and more. We will take you to a lesser known but a highly attractive natural, cultural and historical attraction in Slovenia, one with great photo opportunities for you.
Dare to be different and become an explorer, not just a tourist.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission and entrance fees (museums, churches, festivals,…)
- Food tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Other costs (depending on the daytrip)
- Professional English speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Slovenia Explorer
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Slovenia Explorer, Celovshka cesta 69c, Ljubljana 1000 Slovenia
Your surprise destination could be any one of Slovenia’s 300 castles and numerous churches, one of the many clear rivers, peaceful lakes and hidden waterfalls, or perhaps one of the ten thousand caves. You could be taken to a medieval town, an inconspicuous marketplace, or a quaint village. You might end up participating in a local festival or shopping at a village market.
As this is a trip to the unknown, there is no itinerary for this tour, but rest easy, our guides do have a plan for you. The weather and other local conditions will play a factor in the planning of this tour, as well as local festivals and market days, and it would be useful for us to know your age and any special interests so that we can tailor this tour to your needs.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Adora Hotel // pedestrian zone, pick up place is Levstik squareLevstikov trg 5, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.Allegro Hotel // Pedestrian zone, pick up place is Levstik square Levstikov trg 5, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.Antiq Palace Hotel & Spa // Pedestrian zone, pick up place is French revolution squareTrg francoske revolucije 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.Atelier hotel Vošnjakova ulica 8, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.Atticus B&B // Closest pickup place: STIC (Slovenian Tourist Information Center), Krekov trg 10 Poljanska cesta 6, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.Celica hostel Metelkova ulica 8, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.Galleria Hotel // Pedestrian zone, pickup place is Levstik square (Levstikov trg)Levstikov trg 5, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.Grand Hotel Union // Pedestrian zone, pickup is in front of uHotel Tavčarjeva ulica 8a, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.Lesar Hotel // Pedestrian zone, pickup place is Levstik square Gornji trg 7, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.Levstik squareLevstikov trg 5, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.Meksiko Hotel Njegoševa cesta 6, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.Mrak Hotel Rimska cesta 4, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.Slon Best Western Premier Hotel // Limited access with vehicles, pickup place is uHotelMiklošičeva cesta 3, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.STIC (Slovenian Tourist Information Center), Krekov trg 10Krekov trg 10, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.Trg Francoske revolucije, at the obeliskTrg francoske revolucije 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 6-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located hotels in Ljubljana.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to departure time, we will be in touch with you via e-mail or phone to let you know your exact pickup time.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Small – group tour – up to 8 people per van.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks are required during transfer.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.