Slowinski National Park Private Tour
Slowinski National Park is one of 23 national parks in Poland and one of two seaside parks. It was fomed to preserve the beauty of the system unchanged sea lakes (Lebsko and Gardno ), swamps, forests and especially unique moving dunes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour
- Profesiolan guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance tickets to Slowinski National Park
- Melex transport
- Cruise on Lebsko lake
- Entry/Admission - Slowinski National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tours in Gdansk - local tour operator, ul, Świętego Ducha 26/30/3, 80-827 Gdańsk, Poland
Hotel/Apartment pick up (Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia)
Stop At: Slowinski National Park, Szlak Czerwony Leba, 84-360 Poland
Slowinski National Park is one of the 23 national parks in Poland and one of the only two seaside parks. This national park was formed to preserve the beauty of the eco-system; the unchanged sea lakes (Lebsko and Gardno ), swamps, forests, and especially the unique moving dunes. The environmentalists value the qualities of the Slowinski National Park and have placed it on the international lists of protected areas such as: HELCOMBSPA, World Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO, or wetland Ramsar. Areas of the Slowinski National Park were used by the German army during the WWII as a large rocket experimental polygon and a place to train the Africa Corps.
The park’s entrance gate is located 8km from the shifting dunes, so you will be transported by melex (an electric vehicle) one way and by boat on Lebsko Lake on the way back.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotels/apartments in Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia, Please indicate your meeting point.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Childs under 7 free (please inform us about kids)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.