Small Group Best of Lima Shore Excursion Direct from Pier
For the traveler who only has one day in the capital city, this is the perfect tour for you! We'll cover all of the major highlights that Lima has to offer from pre-Incan history and colonial architecture to award winning gastronomy and a privately guided tour of Lima's top attraction, the Larco Museum. With your private guide and transportation this tour not only provides a well planned and conveniently thought-out itinerary but the chance to interact and travel the city with a new local friend.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by Air-Conditioned Minivan
- All Fees and Taxes
- Museum Entrance Fees
- Private transportation
- Small Group Guarantee (Maximum 8 passengers)
- Pick-up & Drop-off at pier-side of the Port of Callao
- Entry/Admission - Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas
- Entry/Admission - Museo Larco
What's excluded :
- Lunch consumption at the Larco Museum Cafe
- Entry/Admission - Huaca Pucllana
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza San Martin, Lima Peru
Our first stop on the historic city-center portion of our tour. Here we recognize one of Peru's most well-known liberators, Jose de San Martin.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas, Plaza San Francisco Jirón Lampa y Ancash, Lima 15001 Peru
Also known as the St. Francis Monastery in English, the church and convent were added to the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1991. The site contains a world-renown library with about 25,000 antique texts and in the catacombs beneath it is estimated that this same number of people were laid to rest. Today you can explore the once hidden passages and observe the uniquely displayed remains of first Limeños.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor), Jr. Junin and Jr. Carabaya, Lima Peru
Here we will spend a few minutes in the heart of Lima. The Plaza de Armas is home to the Presidential Palace, Arch Bishop's Palace, Cathedral and Municipal buildings and can oftentimes be a lively place filled with people and various forms of entertainment.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo Larco, Avenida Bolivar 1515 Pueblo Libre, Lima Lima 21 Peru
Built atop a seventh century pyramid, this vice-royal mansion is a site to see with its beautifully cared for gardens; you will find yourself snapping photos of the grounds as much so as the relics inside. The portion of the tour consists of captivating history, a 45,000-piece store of antiquities and an intriguing erotic collection (this room can be left out if touring with younger children.)
Afterwards we will have time to enjoy a delicious lunch surrounded by colorful gardens on the outdoor patio of the museum cafe.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Huaca Pucllana, Calle General Borgono s/n, cuadra 8, Lima 15074 Peru
A brief stop to observe Lima's most famous solid pyramid used as a ceremonial site for the Lima culture during the years of 200 to 700 AD. A full tour of the site is not taken, only observed from the outside.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: El Parque del Amor, Malecon de la Reserva Miraflores, Lima 18 Peru
An artistic park located on the sea-side cliffs of Miraflores. Observe the para gliders sailing over head and local young couples strolling along the paths dedicated to lovers everywhere. A great place to snap a quick photo of you and a loved one!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Miraflores District, Lima Peru
See the more contemporary side of Lima with it's ocean side views and beautiful parks. Included in this portion of the tour are stops at the Huaca Pucllana and Parque de Amor (Love Park.)
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Morro Solar, Chorillos, Lima Peru
Sitting at roughly 251 meters above sea level, you will get a wonderful view of the Pacific Coastline, Chorrillos Bay an the Shanty towns below. Often overlooked on other tours, this can be the highlight of ours!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a specially designed version of our top selling Best of Lima Tour specifically for our cruise ship passengers. Pick-up will be directly from the pier as well as drop-off. The tour will normally take place from 9-5:00 pm when the ship's itinerary allows for it, otherwise it will be adjusted to fit the ship's arrival time and all clients will be notified via Trip Advisor's extranet messaging system. **This option is only valid for client's in port for 1-2 days but those disembarking with luggage will have to choose our "Private Best of Lima" tour to be picked up at the front gate with their luggage.**Ports
- Port of Callao
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- The Catacombs portion of the tour is neither wheelchair nor stroller accessible.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.