Small Group Blue Mountains Day Tour from Sydney
This all-inclusive, small group tour includes a visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park. We arrive early to beat the crowds and allow you to observe kangaroos, koalas, wallabies and wombats. Enter a little known hidden clearing to enjoy some home style morning tea. You will have time to roam the area and seek out the wild kangaroos and birdlife. View the famous 3 sisters Rock formation and marvel at the stunning views of the Jamieson Valley. Lunch with a glass of local wine or beer is included in a cafe in the heart of the rainforest. After visiting more lookouts and enjoying a short scenic walk in the mountains you will return to Sydney.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - The Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Wentworth Falls
- Entry/Admission - The Three Sisters
- Entry/Admission - Anzac Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Eagle Hawk Lookout
What's excluded :
- Meet your local guide in the lobby of your hotel at 07.30 this morning, before travelling North across the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Australia’s shortest freeway. Continuing west, our first stop is at Featherdale Wildlife Park, home to Australia’s favourite marsupials. Arriving early to beat the crowds and allow you to enjoy unrestricted views of kangaroos, koalas, wallabies and wombats. You will love these amazing animals.
Reboarding the vehicle, continue west towards the Blue Mountains National Park. Enter a little known hidden clearing to enjoy some home style morning tea. You will have time to roam the area and seek out the wild kangaroos and bird life that frequents this part of the national park.
The next stop is Kings Tableland. This breathtaking view looks out over the Grose Valley. You will see firsthand the ruggedness and beauty that the Blue Mountains are famous for.
Lunch is in the charming village of Leura. Here you will have a chance to stroll the main street before settling down at the delightful Leura Garage Cafe. Enjoy fresh and healthy local produce in the funky surrounds of a converted garage.
After lunch, skirt around cliff drive towards the township of Katoomba. At Eagle Hawk lookout you will see the famous 3 Sisters Rock formation and marvel at the stunning views of the Jamieson Valley. From here, continue around Narrowneck Plateau for more incredible vantage points.
The next stop is Wentworth Falls. Here you will be guided down a well worn path towards the falls and stunning views. Experience the local flora and fauna up close as your guide informs you of the incredible geology of the Blue Mountains and how they were formed.
Reboarding your vehicle and head east towards Sydney. Sit back and relax on board the comfortable vehicle for the interesting drive back through Sydney’s western suburbs and across ANZAC Bridge before finally arriving back in the city around 5pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: All Sydney CBD HotelsDates: DailyReturn point: All Sydney CBD Hotels
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Your safety is our priority. All of our guides have undergone an Australian Standard COVID safe training course. Your guide will assist you in and out of the vehicle however will not shake your hand, not because they don’t like you, just because they are protecting your well being.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.