Small-Group Classic Canal Cruise on Salonboat in Amsterdam
This 1.5-hour tour is one of the best ways to discover the beauty of the historic canals of Amsterdam. A local captain will be your guide and will share many interesting facts about the history and culture of this amazing city. You will be welcomed onboard an authentic luxury salon boat fitted with modern comforts like bar, heating, w.c. etc. We will cruise past many of the highlights of the city including monuments of the golden era. Check our reviews and see why this tour is so popular!
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Free coffee and tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amsterdam Canal Ring, Amsterdam The Netherlands
You will be taken for a 90 minute tour of the Amsterdam canals onboard a beautiful classic boat. The captain will provide live commentary about the history of the city as well as interesting fact from past to present .
Departure Point :Singel 359, 1012 WK Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the limited amount of tickets, it is recommended to book ahead of time to avoid disappointment
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- *Before boarding we will ask if any guest has symptoms of the covid-19 virus. All passengers need to be free of any symptoms.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.