Small Group Colosseum Tour
Immerse yourself in the best of Rome, with a semi private guided tour tour of the Colosseum. The meeting time is 9:00 am, which is a perfect time to avoid the crowds and cooler times in the warmer months.
Enjoy one of the most exciting and fascinating tours of ancient Rome discovering Roman history and Gladiator combats. Your visit to the Colosseum will be with an enthusiastic guide in a small group of maximum 13 people. Skip the line tickets to enter the spectacular roman amphitheater will be provided.
The rise and fall of the Roman Empire has inspired numerous films, but discover the reality of what truly happened. You will be mesmerized by the passionate of your tour guide’s stories about gladiator fights and lifestyles as well as an insight into everyday life for local citizens of Rome.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Tour start time 9 a.m.
Meeting point : Squisito Via del Colosseo, 31, 00184 Roma RM
Immerse yourself in the best of Rome, with a semi private guided tour tour of the Colosseum
A passionate, perfect English speaking tour guide, will meet and greet you at the Colosseum metro.
Prior to your tour, you will be taken for a quick coffee or drink of your choice at a local favorite café, where you will be given useful tips for your stay in Rome. Following this, you will be shown the VIP entrance into the Colosseum to learn about its history, stories and secrets.
Your expert guide will provide you with a one and a half hour tour, with the use of visual aids to bring this stadium back to life. Relive the last moments of a gladiator and hear the roaring crowd with tales of larger than life characters fuelled by lust, love and betrayal.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
View from Colosseum
Departure Point :00184 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Important: Please note that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the Colosseum
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.