Small-Group Early Morning Pink City Bike Tour
Navigate smoothly through the one thousand and one faces of the city in one morning, when you do not have to worry about its bustling traffic.
An early morning ride to discover her different faces, eternal, historical, but also, her less familiar aspects, off the beaten tracks, undiscovered routes which truly illustrate the word '"exploration".
In the awakening city, you’ll gather images and stories that will leave you mesmerized: the early morning rituals, the sunbeams on the architecture, the fruit and vegetable market... We won’t let you face the day with an empty belly and will finish the tour with an artisanal breakfast and the best chai in town (according to us!).
And all this experience, guided by someone who will explain to you the customs and their meanings, the history of the city and introduce you to Hinduism. All the journey is done riding cycles. Join us on the eco-friendly journey and make it an experience milestone of your life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
We will see the Wind Palace from the outside, we will stop here to take pictures and to tell you the history behind Hawa mahal
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Albert Hall Museum, Museum Rd Ram Niwas Garden, Jaipur 302004 India
This central museum looks amazing in the morning with all the pigeons and less traffic.
We will stop here to click pictures and to know the history of the central museum
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Moustache Jaipur, 7, Park House, MI Road, near Ganpati Plaza, Sindhi Camp, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India
Departure Time :8/21/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.