Small-Group Food and Wine Tour in Barcelona with a Sommelier
Join a unique experience with a Certified Sommelier through Barcelona's hip restaurants and wine bars.
This food and wine walking tour is reserved for a maximum of 6 guests only. Ensuring new safety standards and promoting a personalized atmosphere.
Enjoy yourself while eating, drinking, and having a good time with our experienced Sommelier. Taste different local tapa dishes, paired in harmony with outstanding wines from different wine-growing regions of Spain.
Discover 4 outstanding local spots in 2 charming neighborhoods away from the hustle and bustle of the crowds.
per adult from
What's included :
- Small-Group tour of max 6 people to ensure safety guidelines and promote a personalized experience
- Professional sommelier to guide you on a culinary journey of food and wine
- Dinner - Full Meal consisting of various seasonal Spanish dishes
- Alcoholic Beverages - 4 full glasses of different wines from Spain thoughtfully picked to pair with the food
- 3-hours of food & wine pairings through 4 different local spots
- Hand Sanitizer & Face Masks Available Free of Charge
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: El Molino, Vila i Vila, 99 Av. Paral·lel, 08004 Barcelona Spain
"El Molino" is the meeting point of the tour and a theatre which was the best-known theatre of the Paral·lel area, irreverent and with its own way of poking fun at the censorship of the time. El Molino continues its history of cabaret, burlesque and music hall shows, as well as theatre and flamenco performances.
Pass By: Mercat De Sant Antoni, Carrer del Comte d'Urgell, 1, 08011 Barcelona Spain
Marvel at the recently refurbished Sant Antoni Market, a beautiful food and produce market which dates back to the roman era of Barcelona.
Stop At: L'Eixample District, La Exaimple -- Center City, 08011 Barcelona Spain
The Eixample or the "widening" is the first neighborhood of Barcelona constructed after the Old Town walls were destroyed to make space for the expansion of the city. We'll do some of our tastings in a few restaurants in this nice area.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sant Antoni, L'Eixample Esquerra District, Barcelona Spain
The Sant Antoni district is currently one of the food & wine hotspot neighborhoods of the city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Carrer de Vila i Vilà, 99, 08004 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Carrer de Floridablanca, 112, 08015 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years, non-alcoholic beverages options available
- If you have any food allergy or dietary restrictions, please let us know once you book the tour.
- Vegetarians and gluten free menu options are available upon request.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour has been adapted to comply with local health & safety regulations in light of the COVID-19. New measures include smaller groups (limited to 6 people), optional upgrade for a private tour, free surgical masks & hand sanitizer provided.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Smaller groups, limited to only 6 people. Option to make it a private tour for only 20€ per person.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.