Small-Group Full-Day Trip to Sorrento, Positano and Amalfi Coast
You will discover the most beautiful cities of the Amalfi coast: Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi. Get the chance to see the real local life, let yourself be enchanted by the breathtaking views of Sorrento, get lost in the wonderful alleys of Positano and enjoy an ice cream while admiring the Amalfi cristal sea.
If you are in Italy, this tour is a must!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Small group limited to a maximum of 15 people
What's excluded :
- Guided Tour
- Visit the most beautiful places on the Amalfi coast, in this small-group self-guided day trip form Rome. Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi.
You will be staying about 2 hrs in Sorrento: a coastal town in southwestern Italy, facing the Bay of Naples on the Sorrentine Peninsula. Perched atop cliffs that separate the town from its busy marinas, it’s known for sweeping water views and Piazza Tasso, a cafe-lined square. The historic center is a warren of narrow alleys that's home to the Chiesa di San Francesco, a 14th-century church with a tranquil cloister.
You will be staying about 1.5 hrs in Positano: one of the most famous towns of Costiera Amalfitana. It's a well-known holiday destination with a pebble beachfront and steep, narrow streets lined with boutiques and cafes. You can admire colorful houses painted shades of pink, white, and yellow and Medieval Saracen towers that dot the coastline, used to guard the town from invaders from the sea.
You will be staying about 1.5 hrs in Amalfi: the town that gives its name to the coast, was the seat of a powerful maritime republic. At the center of the main square there is the beautiful Cathedral of St. Andrew.
Departure Point :
All accomodation within Aurelian Walls
OtherRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy - All accomodation within aurelian walls
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy - All accomodation within aurelian walls
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.