Small-Group Great Ocean Road and 12 Apostles Full-Day Tour from Melbourne
Great Ocean Road tour is one of the world’s most spectacular coastal drives! Leaving Melbourne we pass Torquay before enjoying morning tea at Southern Australia’s beautiful beaches. Twist and the wind along the spectacular Great Ocean Road enjoying awesome coastal photo opportunities. Along the way stop to see cuddly koalas in the wild.
Enjoy one of the the world’s most spectacular coastal drives as you travel on the world famous National Heritage listed Great Ocean Road Tour. See the abundance of Australian wildlife, whilst checking out the magnificent surf beaches, and walk among the ancient rainforest, before arriving in the afternoon to witness the marvel of these gigantic limestone stacks known as the 12 Apostles located in Port Campbell National Park.
There is no word to express the beauty of the Great Ocean Road Tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- National Park fees
- On-board water refill stations
- Professional driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- On-board electronic feedback tablets and free Wifi for the journey home.
- Download our FREE App “Tour Translations of Australia” before travelling
- Entry/Admission - The Great Ocean Road
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Experience one of the world’s most spectacular coastal drives! After leaving Melbourne early morning and passing the beautiful beach town of
Torquay it is time for some morning tea at Southern Australia’s beautiful beaches. Twist and wind along the spectacular
Great Ocean Road enjoying awesome coastal photo opportunities. See the lighthouse made famous from the TV series ‘
Round the Twist.’ Along the way stop to see cuddly koalas in the wild.
Apollo Bay for lunch (
from the 1st April 2019 Cafe Lunch will not be included in tour price), and if weather permits why not cool off in the magnificent Southern Ocean? After lunch stretch those legs whilst exploring an ancient rainforest, and admire some of the world’s tallest trees in the
Otway National Park. Travel through rolling hills toward
Port Campbell National Park and the breathtaking 12 Apostles. Learn about the tragic tales of the Shipwreck coast and view remarkable rock formations at
Loch Ard Gorge. Check out the fallen London Bridge and the quaint fishing village of Port Campbell or walk down the impressive Gibsons steps to get a different view of the 12 Apostles..
Sit back, relax and reflect on an action packed day full of nature walks, wildlife, surf beaches, incredible rock formations and spectacular coastal views heading towards Melbourne. Stop in the township of Colac for dinner (own expense).
Departure Point :Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Departure Time :7:35 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child fare prices apply from 0 to 12 years old. Infants aged 0 to 4 are not permitted to travel on adult laps and must be safely restrained within a child protective seat. Infant protective seats are free of charge and must be requested at time of booking.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Our vehicles are not wheelchair, prams or child stroller accessible please refrain from bring on tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- For your safety, we have implemented comprehensive hygiene measures and increased regular sanitation. It is mandatory that all guests complete the Declaration of Health and Travel History and reconfirm their tour 48 hours prior to departure.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.