Small-Group Guided Tour to Kotor and Blue cave
During this 3-hour tour you will learn Montenegro’s history from the water and gain a first-hand appreciation of the close connection the people have with the sea.
Stop At: Our Lady of the Rocks - 20. min.
Place which will also amaze you is old Island Lady of the Rock which is artificial island made in 15 century as a monument to the sailors from Perast. Under the Lady of the Rock there is 196 shipwrecks sank by people of Perast while defending Kotor from Venetian and Ottoman Empire. During panoramic sightseeing boat ride you will be able to see places like “Saint Mathews Church”, “Ladies temple”, abandoned village “old Stoliv”, narrow passage” Verige” which is only 300 meters wide, Bay of Tivat and Herceg-Novi and new yacht marina “Porto Novi”.
Stop at: Blue Cave - 30.min.
Blue Cave is natural cave which was created at the bottom of 100 meter cliff as a result of a thousand years impact of sea waves on porous rocks of” Luštica”.
Stop at: EX Submarine Base - 5.-10.min
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Drone record on request
- Entry/Admission - Blue Cave
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Cave, Montenegro
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Mamula Fortress, Island Lastavica, Herceg-Novi, Herceg-Novi Municipality Montenegro
Panoramic view of Mamula island
Stop At: Our Lady of the Rocks, Island in Boka Bay, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
Visit Our Lady of the rocks
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: The Church of St. Matthew, Embankment, Dobrota, Kotor Municipality 85331 Montenegro
On our way from port of Kotor we will pass by beautiful 16th century church St Matthews. Located next to the sea this church has lot of famous paintings and sculptures but it is famous for Giovanni Bellini painting Madonna and Child.
Pass By: Donji Stoliv, Donji Stoliv, Tivat Municipality
A small, peaceful place in the Boka Kotorska bay famous for its interference of mountain and sea winds mixed with 548 types of herbs that are suitable for lung diseases, particularly in the late spring and early autumn. Small fisherman’s settlement from XIV century remained preserved over the centuries.The first camellia from Japan was brought by the Stoliv seamen in XVIII century
Departure Point :Kotorska luka, Kotor, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from main gate in Riva - Port of KotorAcross the street of the main gate in KotorPorts
- Port of Kotor
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.