Small-Group Half-Day Horseback Riding Tour from Punta Cana
Get picked up at your hotel for this 4-hour horseback riding on a remote, pristine beach in the Caribbean. Count with a professional guide to explain on a full safety briefing that this is not a run-of-the-mill horseback tour. This small-group tour takes you far from your resort to the northernmost fringes of Punta Cana, to the horses and miles of unspoiled beach. Choose from one of 2 departure times when you book.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All required safety equipment
- A full safety briefing by guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round trip transportation
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Have you ever been horseback riding on a remote, pristine beach in the Caribbean? Most haven't but keep reading to find out why you should.
This is not your run-of-the-mill horseback riding tour. The tour takes you far from your resort to the northernmost fringes of Punta Cana. Here it's you, your horse and miles of unspoiled beach.
Your vacation is about experiences, create a memorable one for you on horseback.
You only need a half day to get a world away from your resort and a universe away from your daily life.
Book now, and in advance, to ensure availability on this intimate and genuine horseback ride in Punta Cana's Uvero Alto region.
Departure Point :Bávaro, 23000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
Bavaro Punta cana
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code sportswear
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.