Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Porvoo Old Town from Helsinki
Explore the secret treasures and famous landmarks of Porvoo Old Town on this half-day tour from Helsinki. Chose the start time to suit your schedule, then follow a guide through Porvoo’s historic Old Town. Discover top attractions including 15th-century Porvoo Cathedral and the waterside bars and galleries for which Porvoo is famous. Sample local sweet treats at a local chocolate shop, and enjoy personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour — limited to eight people. This 4-hour tour includes pickup and drop-off at your Helsinki hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedral of Porvoo, Kirkkotori, Porvoo 06100 Finland
Porvoo church is the oldest building of the city. we will have interior visit if the site is available.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Porvoo Old Town, Jokikatu and Mannerheiminkatu, Porvoo 06100 Finland
Old town is very attractive with beautiful colorful wooden buildings. During walking tour it is possible to have great photos.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Brunberg Candy Factory Shop, Teollisuustie 19 B, Porvoo 06100 Finland
Our guest will have time for personal shopping and local chocolate tasting.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Kämp, Pohjoisesplanadi 29, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Important: Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.