(Small Group) Hanoi City Insight Motorbike Tour - 4,5 hours
✔️ ✔️ ✔️ HIGHLIGHT ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
✔️ Visit Tran Quoc pagoda and one stilt pagoda - the most ancient pagoda in Vietnam, enjoy breathtaking view and ancient pagoda.
✔️Discover local market and know more about the life of Hanoi people
✔️Enjoy a tasty set menu lunch with Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant
✔️Exploring history of Vietnam when you visit Ho Chi Minh Complex and Hoa Lo Prison
✔️Learn more about examination culture of Vietnam in the past in The First University of Vietnam
per adult from
3 to 4 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel (HANOI OLD QUARTER CENTER ONLY)
- All Entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary
- Expert English speaking tour guide.
- Safe driver, helmets, motorbike
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lo Prison
What's excluded :
- Drink + Tips for guide and driver
- Personal expenses, travel insurance & other things are not mentioned in the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Tour guide from AZ Local Trip picks up you and your group from your hotel or at the confirmed meeting point in Hanoi Old Quarter. Please be ready before at that time
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Trang Tien, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Hanoi Opera House- One of the remains of French architectural construction left in Vietnam.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Hanoi Ceramic Mosaic Mural, runs along the road of Au Co, Nghi Tam, Yen Phu, Tran Nhat Duat, Tran Quang Khai, Tran Khanh Du and terminates at the pier of the Long Bien Bridge, Hanoi Vietnam
Then you will ride to Ceramic Mosaic- which holds the Guinness World Record for being the largest ceramic mosaic on the planet.
Pass By: Long Bien Bridge, Tran Nhat Duat Street, Hanoi Vietnam
Long Bien Bridge - It was built from 1899 to 1902, At 1.68 kilometers (1.04 mi) in length, it was one of the longest
bridges in Asia ( at that time )
Pass By: Hanoi, Hanoi
Visiting local market, and sightseeing in Ngoc Thuy District.
Pass By: West Lake, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Passing the West Lake - enjoy fresh air and take great photos
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, 2 Hung Vuong Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Outside area of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to learn about his life and the structure of this construction.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hoa Lo Prison, 1 Hoa Lo St Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
If you join the 4,5 hours, you will visit Hoa Lo Prison. It were built in 1899. The French kept mainly political prisoners here along with those awaiting sentencing at the nearby Court of Justice,also where American pilots who had been shot down and captured were kept as prisoners of war. The pilots called it, sarcastically, the “Hanoi Hilton.” John McCain was held here at various times during his five and a half years as a POW.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotle (Old Quarter Only)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.