Small-Group Hanoi Street Food Tour with a Real Foodie
Discovering Hanoi’s Old Quarter street foods can be a leap of faith without a guide to steer you to the must-eats and prevent you getting lost. With this small-group tour, you’ll visit tried-and-trusted food spots to sample classics, such as steamed pancakes, noodle soup, and more, all with a guide to describe each dish and help you navigate.
-Discover the street food of Hanoi Old Quarter on a guided walking tour
-Eat like a local, with a guide for added insight and to avoid getting lost
-Learn about Hanoi’s food and try dishes, such as noodle soup and pancakes
-Personalized feel: tour size limited to six people
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Food tasting
- A bottle of water, coffee, or beer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
Meet in central Hanoi and follow your guide on foot into the bustling streets. The Old Quarter is brimming with simple family-run restaurants and street-food stalls, many with tables on the sidewalks.
In between walking and talking, stop to taste up to 10 specialties. Your tastings will amount to lunch or dinner (depending on your selected option), and vegetarian and other dietary options are available.
Samples may vary, but expect to try dishes, such as rice noodle soup with beef, chicken or pork; plus sticky rice, snail, steamed pancake, doughnuts, and Vietnamese baguettes. As you eat, learn about the ingredients and history of the dishes from your guide, and soak up the enticing food aromas and vibrant street scenes.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Old Quarter, Hàng Ngang, Hàng Đào, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Visit and know the culture of Vietnam
Departure Point :39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.