Small-Group Lady Bird Lake Kayak Tour in Austin
Join a guided eco tour of beautiful Lady Bird Lake. The lake is home to some of the best views of Austin's beauty and wildlife. This is the most peaceful tour offered in Austin. You will launch from Joe's Crab Shack. Here your guide will navigate you through this beautiful area of amazing animals and wildlife. Enormous snapper turtles and plentiful birds will be seen on this small-group tour. No matter if it’s your 1st time in a kayak or your 101st, your experienced guides provide expert instruction and interpretation, and the best quality in kayaks and equipment are provided. This tour has a maximum of 12 guests and has a duration of 2 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Life jacket
- Paddle lesson and safety instructions
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This tour is a total of two hours. Please arrive at the departure point 30 minutes before scheduled departure. Here, your guide will navigate you through this beautiful area of Austin with amazing skyscrapers and share some knowledge on the history of Austin's noticeable landmarks. The serenity tour is a nature-inspired tour that explores the beautiful banks and waters east of Congress.
Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
Departure Point :600 E Riverside Dr, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Operator recommends that you wear a swimsuit with windbreaker jacket, or lightly-layered synthetic clothing
- Bring sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, waterproof camera, bottle water, bug repellent, towel, and extra change of clothes
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.