Small-group Lake Como Tour from Milan with Boat cruise
Lake Como is a magic place that has inspired and still inspires many artists and celebrities. Discover this area on a private tour, traveling on a comfortable private van with an expert tour guide. Visit the most famous and beautiful villages, such as Bellagio, or the garden of one of the Villas surrounding Lake Como. Have a walk around the old town of one of these amazing hamlets and enjoy some free time for shopping and lunch. If you wish, we can arrange a boat tour on the lake as well: this is the perfect spot to enjoy the stunning view on the coast, relax in the sun and dive into the water!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private small-group transportation
- Professional tour leader
- Boat tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Milan, Milan, Lombardy
Starting from the city center of Milan
Stop At: Lago di Como, 23900 Lecco, Province of Lecco, Italy
Visit to the beautiful area of Pescarenico and stop for a coffee by the lake
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Menaggio, Italy
Stop At: Lido di Bellagio, Lungo Lario Marconi, 22021 Bellagio Italy
Take the boat to reach the famous Bellagio.
Arrive to the enchanting village and visit the centre with our guide or have some free time for shopping or relax.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via Casale, 5, 20144 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Underage customers must be accompanied by and adult.
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.