Small-Group Melbourne Sightseeing Tour
Our Melbourne City Tour takes you through the wondrous sights of Melbourne. Learn about the city’s fascinating history with your expert Oceania guide. With your small group, take a stroll in the gardens, see some of our world famous attractions like Albert Park Lake (Formula 1), Federation Square.
This small-group tour is limited to 11 people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Eureka Skydeck
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Queen Victoria Market, Victoria Street Corner of Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
A market that is a tradition in Melbourne looking for fresh food, clothes and also souvenirs for the tourists.
Pass By: Melbourne Museum, 11 Nicholson Pl Carlton, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Melbourne Museum and Royal Exhibition Building are located in Carlton Gardens. Melbourne Museums is all about Melbourne and Victoria. Royal Exhibition Building was built for the International Fair in Melbourne and hosted the first Parliament of Australia.
Pass By: Melbourne Central, Corner of LaTrobe and Swanston Streets, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
A very important intersection of Melbourne, RMIT University, Melbourne Central Shopping Centre and the Public State Library.
Pass By: Melbourne Town Hall, Corner Swanston Street and Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
The Political centre of Melbourne, also the location of Manchester United Building.
Pass By: Oceania Tours & Safaris, Federation Square, Corner of Flinders St & Swanston St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Federation Square is a space that hosts the Ian Potter Gallery, ACMI Moving Image Gallery and is also where the city meets to celebrate and make a statement. St Paul Cathedral, Young and Jacson's Hotel and Flinders St Station complete the intersection.
Departure Point :Melbourne VIC, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from selected City hotels
Return Detail :Eureka Skydeck, 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is also available with guides that speak Italian, Spanish and German at an additional cost.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.