Small-Group or Private Deluxe Phoenix and Scottsdale Day Trip
This tour of Phoenix and Scottsdale showcases the highlights of Arizona’s largest cities in the Sonoran Desert. During this small-group tour, you’ll get a sense of what these gems of the desert have to offer. Phoenix currently holds the title of fastest-growing city in the United States and boasts a tremendous diversity of culture, scenery and history. Meanwhile, Scottsdale, though a smaller neighboring city of Phoenix, showcases a vibrant downtown district full of local businesses and cultural centers.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5.5-hour tour
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Arizona Capitol Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Downtown Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
Similar to its desert surrounding, the Phoenix and Scottsdale are quite unique.
Downtown Phoenix, home to the historic Arizona Capitol building, provides for a unique metro area where sports fans, fashion buffs, and history enthusiasts intermingle.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Camelback Mountain, Phoenix, AZ 85018
See this mountain in the middle of the valley that got its name from its resemblance to the hump and head of a sitting camel!
Stop At: Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, 2400 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85016, USA
The Arizona Biltmore is the only existing luxury hotel with design elements from the famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright. Built in 1929, the Biltmore was crowned the “Jewel of the Desert” and has been the preferred resort for past and present celebrities, heads of state, and champions of business. This famous hotel is nestled within the stunning Biltmore Estates neighborhood, which will also be included on this portion of the tour, providing unique, up-close views of Wright’s architectural influences.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Arizona Capitol Museum, 1700 W Washington St, Phoenix, AZ 85007-2812
Visit the time-honored Arizona capitol building, which was where Arizona's Territorial government sat until Arizona became a state in 1912.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Old Town Scottsdale, Main Street, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Old Town Scottsdale is a charming neighborhood close to the Fashion District where the Old West still lives on today! Filled with great restaurants, bars, shopping and more - you will definitely want to come back and experience this area!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Old Adobe Mission, 3821 N Brown Ave In the heart of Old Town Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ 85251-4407
Located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale, this historic church is the oldest standing church in Scottsdale.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Chase Field, 401 E Jefferson St, Phoenix, AZ 85004-2438
In the heart of downtown Phoenix sits Chase Field, home to the Arizona Diamondback MLB team, and one of the only stadiums with a swimming pool!
Pass By: Heritage Square Phoenix, 115 N 6th St, Phoenix, AZ 85004-2328
See Heritage Square, a throwback to the Victorian era and the original townsite of Phoenix.
Pass By: Rosson House Museum, 139 N 6th St Heritage Square, Phoenix, AZ 85004-2328
Located at Heritage Square, you'll drive by this 1895 Victorian Museum - a beautifully restored piece of Phoenix's history.
Pass By: Papago Park, 625 N. Galvin Parkway, Phoenix, AZ 85008
Drive by this stunning local area that is renowned for hiking, fishing and golfing.
Pass By: Hole in the Rock, Papago Park Van Buren St. and Galvin Pkway, Phoenix, AZ
After your tour, be sure to head here to view this unique geological formation. Get your Insta-worthy snap here overlooking the Phoenix Valley and this is a great place to watch the sunset!
Pass By: Orpheum Theatre Phoenix, 203 W Adams St, Phoenix, AZ 85003, USA
This theater, built in 1929 is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Renovated in 1984 at a cost of $14m, this is a great example of Spanish Baroque architecture.
Pass By: Wrigley Mansion, 2501 E Telewa Trl, Phoenix, AZ 85016-2814
See Wrigley Mansion, built by chewing gum magnate William Wrigley Jr. The mansion sits atop a hill and has expansive views of the valley below. Saved from being torn down by Geordie Hormel and his wife, Wrigley House has been lovingly restored and is now a special event and dining venue.
Pass By: St. Mary's Roman Catholic Basilica, 231 N 3rd St, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA
Drive past this beautiful church, the oldest Catholic parish in Phoenix, built in 1915.
Departure Point :1: Phoenix, AZ, USA
2: Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note: if your hotel is not on the hotel list, please contact the supplier directly. If your hotel is not a pre-approved pick-up location, the supplier will determine a location you can meet to be picked up for your excursion. Contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Small-Group Tour Option 4/16/2020 - 12/1/2021
Private Mini Coach Option 11/12/2020 - 12/1/2021
Thursday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Private SUV Option 5/14/2020 - 12/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Arizona state law requires children under 8 years to have either a child seat or booster. Child seats are not provided, please bring your own
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.