Small-Group Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Tour from Melbourne
Here’s the very best of Victoria’s wildlife, nature and farming heritage. The Penguin Parade is an absolute ‘must’ on every visitor’s itinerary, but this tour gives you so much more. First stop is Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, where you can get up close to wallabies on the wallaby walk (you may see little joeys peeking out of their mothers’ pouches) and a koala (additional expense applies).
On tiny Churchill Island there’s an 1850’s heritage farm with strutting peacocks, shaggy Highland cattle, traditional draft horses, sheep shearing and working dogs in action. Then on to the Nobbies and Australia’s largest Fur Seal colony at Seal Rocks. Finally, the ultimate attraction: hundreds of Little Penguins emerging from the ocean and waddling across the beach to their sand dune burrows.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Pickup from selected hotels
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry to Moonlit Sanctuary, Churchill Island & Penguin Parade
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Entry/Admission - Churchill Island
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
What's excluded :
- Meals other than as stated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, 550 Tyabb-Tooradin Rd, Pearcedale, Victoria 3912 Australia
Encounter famous Australian Wildlife including Kangaroos, Wallabies, bird life, reptiles, Tasmanian Devils and of course Koalas! You may have the opportunity to get up close to a Koala or even cute wallabies*
*Additional fees apply, paid directly to Moonlit Sanctuary
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Churchill Island, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Historic landmark & see the local sheep shearing & working dogs in action. Churchill Island is an expertly restored Australian Heritage farm where you will be able to learn about the lives of Australian farmers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Nobbies, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Phillip Island, Victoria Australia
Explore the boardwalks to enjoy panoramic coastal views. Search for Australia's largest fur seal colony! These playful creatures can often be found lazing on the rocks or hunting for food.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Word-famous Penguin Parade. Our guides give you plenty of time to enjoy the brand new visitors centre, packed full of interesting displays on the adorable Little Penguins. Take some time to wander the paths and boardwalks for a chance to see penguins in their burrows. And of course, enjoy the spectacle of the 'parade' at dusk!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.Your pickup will be between 9:45am-10:45am depending on which hotel you selected. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 9pm-midnight depending on the season.
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise of dietary requirements at time of booking
- Photography and video are NOT PERMITTED at the Penguin Parade
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Children of all ages must purchase a ticket
- Penguins Plus, Underground Viewing & Guided Ranger Tour are on request. Once you have placed a booking, the Tour Operator will contact you in the event your chosen upgrade is not available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We have been closely monitoring recommendations from the Australian Government & World Health Organisation (WHO) & based on their advice we have enhanced our cleaning procedures and implemented precautionary measures to ensure the highest levels of safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.