Small-Group Professional Craft Tequila Tasting Tour By Mickey Marentes
Since 2010 we have been promoting the tequila culture and sharing our passion for the drink (and Mexico itself)!
Our commitment is to take you behind the scenes and and provide a fun, educational and - most importantly - memorable experience. We privilege smaller groups for greater attention.
Join us and see for yourself why we have consistently been rated as #1 by travelers. Learn about tequila's ancestral history and traditions, discover its land and birth town and of course, taste this fine spirit – all in a relaxed, laid-back and unrushed atmosphere. All our tours are led by knowledgeable, enthusiastic and Mexican bilingual guides.
We select lesser-known places that maintain artisanal processes, are high quality and family-run. We make it our mission to bring acknowledgment and recognition to their hard work and the excellence of their product.
Let us show you the original tequila experience (100% Mexican, 100% authentic) - you’ll be glad you did!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - For lunch (included) you will enjoy traditional dishes from Jalisco in the heart of the market. Vegetarians are welcome - your request will be prepared at the moment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - The visit of both distilleries will be crowned with a tutored tasting of their tequilas and may include double or triple distilled tequilas and/or liquors and creams
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Breakfast - Mexican breakfast included. Enjoy cafe de olla & sweet Mexican bread. Be ready for more surprises!
- Cantarito, jarrito or cazuelita - the name is irrelevant because you'll enjoy the best version
- Entry/Admission - Tequila Tour by Mickey Marentes
What's excluded :
- Anything not listed in the itinerary is not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tequila Tour by Mickey Marentes, Calle Lope de Vega 25A, Arcos Vallarta, 44130 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
Visit of two independent Mexican-owned distilleries ;
Tutored tastings of premium tequilas;
A few surprises.
Additional tequila tasting rooms;
Walking tour of Tequila historic center;
Visit of one of the public museums in Tequila;
Photo stop in agave fields;
And we could not miss the region's most famous cocktail - some call it cantarito, jarrito, cazuela - the name is irrelevant because what matters is that we'll take you to sample the best!
NO BLACK OUT DATES: Our tequila Tours are available all around the year. We recommend reserving in advance for weekends and special Holidays.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Regular group tours start and end in Guadalajara, pickup and dropoff is exclusively offered for the Greater Metropolitan Guadalajara area. Only in the context of a private tour can the departure/drop point be set in Tequila. The Tour starts at 10:00 am and usually finishes at 5:00 pm in Tequila, which entails that we are back in Guadalajara around 6:30 pm (depending on traffic conditions).**If you reserve the small group version of the Tour (Original Tequila Tour) and there are various parties to be picked up at different locations, we usually start the pickup route in the center of Guadalajara and make our way to the exit of the city in an effort to be efficient and have everyone wait the less time possible. Once we have all hotel locations for our clients, we will reconfirm the pickup time by email as soon as possible.**The times are approximate; Guadalajara is Mexico’s second largest city with a population nearing 7 million people, therefore traffic can be difficult at rush hour and times may be longer.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The legal drinking age in Mexico is 18 years; we are aware that this may vary from one country to another but we strictly abide by the law. We welcome minors of age on the tour, but they are not allowed under any circumstance to participate in the tequila tastings. Minors of age are under the responsibility and care of their parents or guardian
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Our Original, Private and Horseback Riding tours will be conducted on a reduced scale. We have implemented sanitary protocols, social distancing, hand sanitizer available in our vehicles, our drivers and tour guides are wearing masks, and we are limiting the amount of passengers on each tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.