Small-Group Segway Tour Highlights of Madrid
Learn all about the reign of the Austrias in Madrid during a brief Segway tour.
Discover Madrid on a segway tour that will take you to some of the best places in the city.
Stroll through the streets of Madrid while listening to the comments of our expert guide.
Admire the beauty of the Royal Palace and the Almudena Cathedral
Go through the Plaza Mayor, the most famous square in all of Madrid.
Stroll through the Madrid of the letters where local people enjoy its cuisine and atmosphere
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Bilingual Guide to ensure quality service and greater knowledge of the destination.
- Safety training and supervised test (additional time).
- Helmets and protection (all sizes).
- Raincoat, if needed.
- Entrance to the Almudena Cathedral and its Crypt.
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional).
- Food and drink.
- Pick up at hotel or other places.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madrid, Madrid
Choose the shift that suits you best!
As always on each tour, we start with the training session. Our expert guide will ensure that you feel safe and comfortable before embarking on the route, and you can also check the ease of handling the Segway.
The 1.5-hour tour will first go to the Plaza de Oriente from where we will have a nice view of its French gardens with the Royal Palace in the background, always so impressive in the eyes of visitors and that in the past housed between its walls to the Spanish monarchy.}
The tour will continue towards the Almudena Cathedral, and we will discover that it holds the title of being the last Spanish cathedral to be completed, and of the few in Spain that suffered the scourges of civil war on its walls, it was finally consecrated less than 25 years
Glide through Isabel II Square (also known as Opera Square), where the Royal Theater is located, then enjoy the most authentic Madrid strolling through the neighborhood of the letters, where we will discover Santa Ana Square, the atmosphere of the street orchards and the house of Cervantes.
Enjoy our Premium Small Group experience, which are a guarantee for you to have unique fun. And don't miss our final surprise.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Plaza de San Miguel, Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.