Small-Group Stanley and The Nut Day Trip from Devonport, Ulverstone or Burnie
Take a small-group day trip with your knowledgeable and friendly local tour guide Howard, who is ready to show you around the magnificent Stanley and The Nut!
per adult from
What's included :
- Chairlift option included for The Nut
- Morning tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Nut, Stanley TAS 7331, Australia
Explore the cute and quirky fishing village of Stanley and climb the imposing rock formation - The Nut!
Steeped in history, Stanley was discovered by Bass & Flinders in 1798 and named after Lord Stanley, the British Secretary of State for the Colonies. Aptly known as the ‘Edge of the World’, Stanley has also been named Tasmania’s premier Tourist Town than any other in the past decade. The town is filled with historic buildings, many over 150-years old, and including the birthplace of Joe Lyons, Australia’s only Tasmanian Prime Minister.
The major attraction of Stanley is The Nut, which affords a great view right along the coast; the Nut itself is a volcanic plug which rises some 492-feet (152-meters). If you are feeling energetic, you can climb the winding path to the Nut’s plateau or, for a more relaxed version, hop onto the chairlift for uninterrupted views of Bass Strait.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :1: Ulverstone TAS 7315, Australia
2: Devonport TAS 7310, Australia
3: Burnie TAS 7320, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.