Small Group Surf Lesson
Learn to surf away from the Waikiki crowds in Maunalua Bay in Hawaii Kai. This 2 hour lesson begins with a land lesson, followed by transportation (either by boat or car) to the surf. The lesson continues on the water with an approximate surf time of 1 - 1 1/4 hours. You will then be transported back to our shop to review your lesson and view the photos. No matter if you are a beginner or advanced, our instructors can help you with your surfing techniques.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of surfboard
- Fuel surcharge
- Knowledgeable Local Instructor
- Free Parking
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Taxes and Special Use Fees
- Meet your guide at our shop with the rest of the group; maximum of 6. You will be met by your instructor, fill out a brief waiver form and be "sized up" for the best board for you. When your group is ready, your instructor will give you a lesson on proper technique on how to stand up on the surf board. This lesson may take place after you leave the shop. You will then be taken to the surf break for the ocean portion of your lesson. You will be transported to the surf by either a car or a van where our instructor will then either assist you out to the break or take you by boat.
Once on the water, your instructor will coach and guide you in learning or refining your surfing skills. The water portion of the lesson will be roughly 60 -75 minutes. At the end of your lesson, you will be transported back to the shop where you can view those photos your guide took of you while surfing.
You MUST be able to swim to take this class.
Departure Point :Hawaiian Surf Adventures, 7192 Kalanianaʻole Hwy D-100B, Honolulu, HI 96825, USA
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Saturday: 09:00 AM - 04:30 PM Monday - Saturday: 09:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children can participate without an adult by a parent or legal guardian must sign waiver form in shop
- You must be able to swim to take this class.
- The frequency of the waves, height of the waves or any other aspect of wave/surf/water/weather/reef conditions cannot be guaranteed
- Please bring a rash guard and reef shoes, however if you need to borrow or purchase a rash guard, they are available for purchase
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.