Small group Tour around Tenerife: Teide, Los Gigantes, Masca and Garachico from the South
Immerse yourself in the contrasts of the island of Tenerife with this complete tour that will take you from the heights of the volcano Teide at 3700 meters to one of the most beautiful beaches of the island at the foot of the cliffs of the Giants. In addition, we will know the history of one of its municipalities with more historical interest and architectural beauty, Garachico. In our tour of the island you will be able to take the best photographs of your trip against the backdrop of the lunar landscape of El Teide National Park, the high cliffs of Los Gigantes and the gorges of the Masca valley. Don't miss a single one of Tenerife's must-see attractions and learn its secrets from a local guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport from the meeting point and back
- Guided tour in English and Spanish by a proffesional guide
- Visit To Teide Volcan, the village of Garachico, Valley of Masca and Los Gigantes cliffs
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volcan El Teide, Centro Administrativo y de Visitantes Telesforo Bravo, 38300, Tenerife Spain
We will begin our tour of the island visiting the third highest volcano in the world, with 3700 meters of altitude, is surrounded by a wonderful lunar landscape. You will be able to enjoy a walk through this natural place and you will have free time to take incredible photos.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Castillo de San Miguel, 38450 Garachico, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
We will walk for an hour through the cobbled streets of this municipality that was the main fishing and commercial port of the island after the conquest of the Catholic Monarchs and until its complete destruction in 1706 by the eruption of the Trevejo volcano. You can learn more about this beautiful place from the hand of our guide before returning to the south of the island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Masca Valley, Tenerife Spain
Characterized by its cliffs and ravines, this valley used to be lost from civilization, electricity arrived not long ago and roads used to be little more than dusty roads. Now the road is much more functional and will allow us to run through it with the bus and stop to take incredible photographs of this peculiar landscape.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Los Gigantes, 38683 Santiago del Teide, Tenerife Spain
Our next stop will be to see closer another of the island's geological wonders, the cliffs of the Giants. This wall of 600 meters of height surrounds a beach in which you will be able to give you a bath if you wish and we will make a pause to eat while you enjoy these views.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Plaza Pedro García Cabrera, 38650, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
2: Hard Rock Cafe, Piramide de Arona, Av. las Américas, s/n, 38660 Playa de la Américas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
3: San Eugenio Shopping Centre, Av. de los Pueblos, 20, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
4: Fañabe Plaza Shopping Mall, Av. de Bruselas, 20, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
5: Centro Comercial Plaza del Duque, Calle Londres Plaza del Duque, s/n, C.C, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We need to know which meeting point have you chosen. Please indicate it at booking time
- The use of masks has been proven to be effective in preventing contagion of Covid 19, so the use of masks is mandatory throughout the tour. Amigo will not provide them so please make sure you bring your own one.
- The social distance should be maintained throughout the trip when possible. Families can stay together
- We recommend our tourists to take responsibility for their luggage, backpacks, etc. as Amigo collaborators are forbidden to touch any of our clients objects
- Our employees (guides and operators) are regularly trained in the sanitary measures stipulated by each country where we operate.
- At the beginning of our tour, the guide will clearly communicate the health protection protocol in detail that we will follow during the tour.
- The check-in process will be done through the mobile phone to avoid contact with paper or other people.
- Most travelers can participate
- Our units are disinfected before each service with products approved by WHO in the N list: Disinfectants for use against the SARS-CoV-2 virus
- Our units have alcohol-gel dispensers at 70% at the disposal of our tourists.
- Our tourists will have an assigned seat, personal and guaranteed during the whole tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.