Small Group Tour Bana Hills and Golden Bridge from Hoi An
Located in the Truong Son mountain range 25 km to the SW of Da Nang at an altitude of 1487m and one hour by road from Da Nang lies the Ba` Na` mountains. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the city of Da Nang's awe-inspiring bay and the Lao mountain range made Ba` Na` a past popular place to retreat for the French. Today the area still attracts locals and tourists alike.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
07:00 - 08:00: Pick up guests at HOTEL in Hoi An, depart to Ba Na hills
09:00: Arrive at the cable car station Hoi An. Sitting in the cabin, in midair, looking upon the endless tree lone of the forest. Experiencing the pristine ecological system of the Ba Na mountain will leave you a sense of unforeseeable discovery.
09:30: Visit the Le Jardin, old wineries - remains of French Villas and Linh Ung pagoda with 27m high Buddha statue. Leave Le Jardin for Gare Debay, the second cable car station, to go to the top of Ba Na
10:30: Visit and play game at the Fantasy Park- Ba Na Hills Fantasy Park- the third largest indoor amusement park in the world (only some free games depending on Ba Na policy).
11h30: Have lunch buffet at Restaurant
12:30: Conquer the Peak of Chua mountain at the height of 1,487m. Enjoy the panorama view of the Da Nang from the top of Ba Na Hills. And then visit Golden Bridge.
14:30: Return to cable car station and transfer to Hoi An
15:00- 15:30: Send- off guest at HOTEL. O/N at hotel in Hoi An
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.