Small group tour from Auckland to Hobbiton Movie Set in a Luxury Van
Luxury transportation with complimentary onboard amenities with professional and experienced guides
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Return transfers to all Auckland CBD hotels & Ports of Auckland
- Entry/Admission - Hobbiton Movie Set
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hobbiton Movie Set, 501 Buckland Road Matamata, Hinuera 3472 New Zealand
You will be picked up from your hotel from 6:00am for a 6:30am departure on a comfortable scenic drive across Auckland’s Southern Corridor, the Bombay Hills and the Hauraki Plains towards Matamata where you would see Lord of the Rings story unfold through the redone movie set.
This movie set is located on a family run farm, the tour would reveal how this picturesque farmland was transformed into the Shire from Middle Earth.
Discover the rolling hillside, walkways and Hobbiton holes from the movies. Experienced guides will guide and give you interesting facts about how the movies were made. See live the Hobbiton Holes, the Green Dragon Inn, The Mill and the Party Tree.
Your Middle Earth adventure will end with a complimentary ale, beer, cider or ginger beer at the Green Dragon Inn.
Your tour will continue through the farming region with its different animals and picturesque sceneries, along New Zealand’s Longest river to your drop off in Auckland City. Estimated arrival time of 1:00pm to 1:15pm depended on weather and traffic conditions.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in the Auckland Downtown.Airport pick ups available on private and group bookings only, please contact us for further information.Airports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Queens wharf
- Princess wharf
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum numbers apply
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.