Small Group Tour Hue City Tour Full Day
Hue Citadel , set up by Nguyen Dynasty from 1805 to 1945, is now one amongst the relics of the Hue ancient Capital – the World Cultural Heritage, capturing much of tourists’ attention.
The poetic and beautiful Hue of Vietnam was chosen to be the capital of the Southern Kingdom under Nguyen Lords’ Dynasty, and officially became the nation’s capital under Tay Son Dynasty, King Quang Trung. The citadel palace complex is located on the North bank of Huong River (Perfume River), inside Hue city. It is a huge complex covering an area of 520ha and comprising three circles of ramparts, Kinh Thanh Hue (Hue Capital Citadel), Hoang Thanh (Royal Citadel) and Tu Cam Thanh (Forbidden Citadel). It was said to be protected by the two sand dunes: The Con Hen and Con Da Vien on the Perfume River, as “dragon on the left, tiger on the right”. If you are in Hue, please join us in this small journey exploring the beautiful feudal palace, the inspiration for numerous artists ever stepping inside!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Danang Private Taxi, H57/18B, Alley 266, Hoang Dieu Str., Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
07h00: Start pick up guests at Hoi An Travel.
08h00: Pick up at hotels in Đa Nang. Car journey will take you on the most beautiful mountain in Vietnam - Hai Van Pass.
08h50: Group stops to visit and take photos at the Hai Van Pass and Lang Co Beach - the world's most beautiful bays.
11h30: Have lunch in Hue city.
12h30: Visit heritages in Hue city: Imperial City, Thien Mu pagoda, Tu Duc Tomb.
16h00: Come back Da Nang city.
19h00: Group comes to Da Nang and continue to drop the guest in Hoi An. Finish tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hue City
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.