Small Group Tour of Ancient Rome with Arena Access Multilanguage choice
With our 3 hours tour of Ancient Rome in a small group up to 20 people, you will have the chance to visit the most important places of Ancient Rome in a short time.
You will meet your Spanish or French speaking guide and the rest of the group in our office near the Colosseum (in Via Frangipane 30), where your tour will start. Before the tour, the guide will give you an introduction of the Ancient Roman sites and we will give you headsets for the tour; that way you will be able to hear your guide even if you are not so close. This tour will give you the opportunity to visit all the areas of the Colosseum: Arena, first, and second level. After the Colosseum, you will visit Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
Please note you can book this Spanish tour with the Express Colosseum option as well.
Your guide is Spanish speaking and will make this experience unforgettable!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Spanish or French or German speaking guide
- Fast track Skip the Line tickets
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The meeting with your guide and the rest of the group will be at our office near the Colosseum. With your Spanish speaking guide, you will take your way to the Colosseum while the guide will give you an introduction of the Ancient Roman sites. Before the tour we will give you headsets for the tour; that way you will be able to hear your guide even if you are not so close.
The entrance at the Colosseum will be from the Arena, the stage on which the gladiators had the fight. Skipping the line thanks to the pre-reserved special access, you will enter the great amphitheater and visit the arena and the regular areas of the Colosseum.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
The tour proceed with the visit of the Palatine Hill, one of Rome’s seven hills. Here, emperors and wealthy families used to have their houses built, to enjoy the stunning view over the Roman Forum and Circus Maximum.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Then, you will arrive at the Roman Forum, where your guide will tell you the history and anecdotes about Ancient Rome. Our guides use books and pictures to give you the idea of how each place of Ancient Rome looked like. Your guide will compare the ruins to the original aspect and will give you also some information about the emperors, the ancient Roman life and traditions.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Via Frangipane, 30, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Normal sized backpacks are permitted as huge backpacks will not be admitted.
- Small group tour will average 16 people (with a maximum of 20 people).
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check;
- Please note: if you arrive late you might loose the tour
- A copy of your ID or driver license is necessary for the entrance to the Colosseum
- Please note that the arena of the Colosseum might be closed in case of extreme weather.
- Near public transportation
- The order of the visits might change due to the availability tickets. It is possible that you will visit first the Roman Forum/Palatine Hill and then Colosseum
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Real Barcelona Tours is glad to inform you that all our Tours comply with the protocols and guidelines suitable to guarantee the performance of our service in safe conditions to prevent Covid-19. The safety and health of our clients and staff is our highest priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.